Keblinger

Keblinger

Wish / Love / Freedom

| sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010
FYI* - This is my first English post, I don't know why I wrote this in English. No, actually I know why, it's because sometimes I think I can make myself clearer when I talk/write in English (even if my English is not that good), that's just bullshit I know, but here it is. Maybe I'll do that another time. If it's necessary, I can translate this post later.

"I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
I wish I could break all the chains holding me
I wish I could say all the things that I should say
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
For the whole wide world to hear"

That's what we always do, we wish... we wish we could be a different person, we wish we could be richer... or whatever... I wish I could know how to say some things I keep to myself, I wish I could be clearer and allow people to see what I'm really feeling. Someone told me once that I'm a "firewall", maybe this is true because I push people away by being a reticent guy, but I don't know how to be someone else... this is who I am.

"I wish I could share
All the love that's in my heart
Remove all the bars that keep us apart
And I wish you could know how it feels to be me
Then you'd see and agree that every man should be free"

What about love? Well, love is such a complicated thing, which I could never understand. There were some times when I used to think that this thing (love), it wasn't meant for me... today I still don't know if it is. Love is an issue I haven't learnt to talk about.

"I wish I could be like a bird in the sky
How sweet it would be if I found I could fly
Well I'd soar to the sun and look down at sea
And I'd sing 'cos I know how it feels to be free"

Freedom is another thing that makes me wonder about life. I mean, we are all free, but sometimes we hold ourselves into prisons we build. "Love is a prison we built for ourselves" I read this sentence and realized that some people really got themselves held by love, because they let that happen... no matter what, I believe a relationship can't take someone's freedom away. Well, some people might disagree with me, but, at least, I'll have my freedom.

Passages from "(I wish I knew how it would feel to be) Free/One - Lighthouse Family"

*FYI = For Your Information

NONSENSE POST?! ~> If you think so, I kinda of agree with you... rsrs

1 sorrisos compartilhados:

{ Pαμℓα Aℓvєs } at: 19 de fevereiro de 2010 18:57 disse...

hi ...
first, I believe that the human soul seeking always be free, but we can only be free in soul. the world is saying the rules and everything is determined ...
second, a relationship can be a prison from which the subjectivity of one is locked. Feeling love is free and is able to transform, but the way to understand this feeling makes people kill for love!
To summarize a sentence of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry "I only know one freedom, and that is freedom of thought."
Peace and good *

 

Copyright © 2010 A arte de um sorriso